[Zope] Zope+Apache config

Jens Vagelpohl tommymi@concentric.net
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 19:35:44 -0400

i ran into the "not authorized" problem as well when i tried to view
subdirectories. my fix was to remove two slashes in the rewrite rule in
httpd.conf:

> RewriteRule ^/(.*) /home/httpd/Zope.cgi/$1
               ^                         ^

so the first part of the rule now looks like:

RewriteRule ^(.*) /home/httpd/cgi-bin/Zope.cgi$1

by the way, the way you had it set up in your rewrite rule it was looking in
"/" for Zope.cgi, not in "/cgi-bin/" where you mentioned you had copied
Zope.cgi.

HTH

jens

Jens Vagelpohl