[Zope] redirection of whole sub-trees

Jay, Dylan djay@lucent.com
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 16:49:25 +1000

Is it possible to make this product redirect whole sub-trees? I'm migrating
a Zop1 site using cgi under IIS to Zope2 using ZServer. I want to redirect
all the "/cgi-bin/zope.exe/(.*)" queries to "/\1" using the grouping syntax.
since I'm not using apache I can't use mod_rewrite so this is the only
option I can think of at the moment and I can't upgrade until I have the
redirection in place.

I can do the substitution no prob by changing after line 95 like so

      for k in self.Mappings.keys():
        m = re.match(k, Name)
        if m:
          Name = re.sub(k, self.Mappings[k], Name)

But "Name" is not the remainder of the url :(