[Zope] ID's in one XML Document nt unique?

Martijn Faassen m.faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 09 Sep 1999 09:24:53 +0200

Paul Prescod wrote:

> Well, you may have figured this out by the time I find a phone line to
> send this message but you two seem to be talking about different kinds
> of IDs. XML documents have a notion of "ID" (a document-unique element
> identifier).

I was talking about the internal Zope ids here, and I think Amos
mentioned something about XML ids, though I think he got what I was
talking about too. There doesn't seem to be any reason why the XML ID
and Zope id shouldn't be the same thing, though, which is another
argument to make sure node Zope ids are unique. :)

Regards,

Martijn