[Zope] Product module reloading

Sean Treadway seant@factory.dk
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 16:49:17 +0200

First off, Zope is amazing.  It is a wonderful environment to work in.
I am new to Python, Web Applications and Zope, but researching the other
options (php3, Java, etc) I am glad to have found Zope.

I have spent a bit of time surveying what is needed for my project and I
have chosen to write a python product.  Now I am in the edit-debug
stage.  Is there a streamlined way to reload my product module, and the
products imported modules without restarting the ZServer?

I have tried exporting a "reload_mod": reload(module) method in my
product's __init__.py but Zope complains that it can't find the
reload_mod method (http://localhost:8080/reload_mod).

Thanks,
Sean