[Zope] About knowledge product....

Francisco Sam Castillo fsam@proyecto-web.com.mx
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 10:14:36 -0600

Hello, I know I must have mist something really obvious but still, has
anyone installed the knowledge product?, I have imported it fine, I see the
FAQ anf KB entry options in my selection menu it works but I just can not
find the way to set the forms to appear on the site for public view, because
if you select either the FAQ or the KB Entry you get a form, and the
procedure to create the two methods onli list all ready made entries, but
there is no way to set the input forms to be displayed on the site, what am
I missing here, cud some one help me?

Thanks a lot in advanced

Sam