[Zope] Something want to ask you!

Jeffrey Shell Jeffrey@digicool.com
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 13:14:51 -0400

> Hi everybody,
>
> I have some questions want to ask you. If i want to let the
> user insert, update and delete a row from the database by a
> form. It means that i make a form for user, the user can
> change the database by filling the form. How can i do that?
>
> Thank you every much!
> Elaine Kong.

As Rob pointed out, I recently wrote some how-to's on the subject.  I'm
finishing up one this weekend that covers all three (inserting,
updating, and deleting) that's almost a mini-tutorial.  I still think
they're a little bit rough, but Rob says they're good.  :)

The one I'm finishing up will show how to make an add/edit/delete
interface that's in kindof a "spreadsheet" format using the new Zope 2
:records input type.  It's a little bit more on the advanced side, but
it will show all three concepts.