[Zope] Catalog and greater then less than

Kevin Dangoor kid@kendermedia.com
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 20:42:40 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Spisak <webmaster@hiretechs.com>
To: zope@zope.org <zope@zope.org>
Date: Tuesday, September 21, 1999 7:53 PM
Subject: [Zope] Catalog and greater then less than

>Isthere a way to search for a value in the Ctalog that is greater
>than/less then a given value (Especially dates) <> don't work and so I
>guess its not regular expression syntax.  The only mention of greater
>than in the docs is ceil(X), and that's not quite it.

I haven't actually used this, but I've seen references to a syntax like
this:

<dtml-in Catalog({'foo': [0, 100], 'foo_usage' : 'range:min:max'})>

>BTW, my tremendous application is running to it's feet and I have to
>thank the all of you who have helped me from the list, Kevin, Michel,
>Martjin, and others.  You are what Open Source is about.

Glad to have been able to help. I think Zope is definitely one product where
the community will really get involved and produce some really amazing work.
I'm really happy to see the community growing as much as it is.

Kevin