[Zope] Catalog and greater then less than

Jason Spisak jason@mtear.com
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 08:05:35 GMT

Thanks!  The ability to get ranges on dates, or any other data promotesthe
Catalog to a higher level for getting my data back out of it.

The Zope community continues to impress me as knowledgable, friendly, and
willing to give extra effort to bring people into the fold.  I've learned
as much from the list as from the docs.

All my best,

Jason Spisak

Kevin Dangoor writes:

> [...]