[Zope] FYI: Sybase Level 3 DA

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 08:13:37 -0400

Hello all.  Digital Creations has received enough funding to create a
Level 3 Sybase database adapter.  We had a quiet "pass-the-hat"
fundraising effort, and although we didn't receive complete funding, we
received enough to get started on it.

The plan is to make it initially available, probably next week, to the
people doing the funding.  They will get it for some period of time,
certainly much more than a month, and then we will make it publicly
available.

If you'd like to get in on the fundraising effort to support the
creation of a Sybase database adapter and get an early release, please
send me an email.

--Paul