[Zope] newbie: how to url_quote

Chien-pin Wang cpw@suprize.com
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 19:31:55 +0800

Hi,

    This is definitely a newbie question, but I can't find the answer
in the list archive. Please someone kinely help ;-)

    I need to pass arguments to a DTML Document via url, something like
errorPage?errorCode=<error code>&errorMsg=<error message>. The way
errorPage is invoked is by <dtml-call "RESPONSE.redirect(errorPage...)">
Question: how do I url_quote my <error code> and <error message> in
dtml-call tag? I have tried both the tag form of <dtml-var and the short
hand form &dtml.url_quote but both got invalid syntax. Please help and
thank in advance.

Chien-pin