[Zope] Re: Zope hanging (poss. threads-related)

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 21:27:11 -0400

I *think* it's the pool_size parameter in lib/python/ZODB/DB.py in the
DB class' __init__ method:

class DB:
    """The Object Database

    The Object database coordinates access to and interaction of one
    or more connections, which manage object spaces.  Most of the actual
work
    of managing objects is done by the connections.
    """

    def __init__(self, storage,
                 pool_size=7,        # here...
                 cache_size=400,