[Zope] manage from Opera on localhost

Jerry McRae Jerry@usd1.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 13:43:48 -0700

Better details: In Win98, I can connect to localhost and do everything just
fine using IE.  Opera (3.6.2) will run the site at localhost correctly
UNTIL I attempt to go into /manage.  At this point Opera shows the tree
correctly in the left frame.  The right frame will display the original
'public' page, not the list of items.  Most clicks on the tree structure
produces the same result (always the index_html page output).  Occasionally
a partial management page shows up but it difficult to duplicate.
This means I need (for the moment) to use IE to manage my local Zope
site.  Does anyone have suggestions for making Opera work all the time?
---d1 Jerry