[Zope] Zope fine tuning HOW-TO / Zope Performance

J. Atwood Jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 15:42:04 -0400

This is definitely something I am interested in.

I have used AB and done a lot of testing on my Zope installation (Pentium
300 MHz, 256 MB Ram, RH 6.1, PostgreSQL) and have found some interesting
facts and figures. I have them all in one big word document that I am
working on making into a Zope.org document. What would be nice is some other
servers, configurations to see if some of my test results hold up.

I ran about 20 tests but was mainly looking at the Database side of things.