[Zope] Zope fine tuning HOW-TO / Zope Performance

mindlace mindlace@imeme.net
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 13:18:37 -0600

"Felipe E. Barousse" wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> We are relatively new  to Zope. I have found problems related
> to performance issues. Even though it is known that Apache alone is much
> faster than Zope,  and when migrating (even static pages) to Zope a
> performance degradation may be expected, the differentials we are
> getting are very significant.  Forget it when we add the dynamic parts.

Are you using PCGI?  It's very slow.  You could try FastCGI, but the
adaptor you need is a snapshot version.  I recommend proxying or naked
zope for best performance:

http://www.zope.org/Members/anser/apache_zserver

good luck,
--