[Zope] Previewing Temporary Images

Chris Crownhart ccro@ifopen.com
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 09:18:41 -0600

I am writing an HTML form that is using the type=file attribute to
collect an image from the user.  I am also collecting other information
and then formatting it on a page in a preview mode.  I would like to
allow the user to preview their data, with an image, before they elect
to save it (in Zope).

The problem, I think, is that the IMG tag needs a physical file to point
to in order to render the image.  Given that the image object is of type
FileUpload, once the user presses the submit button, is there a way to
display that FileUpload Image without actually saving it in Zope?

Thanks for any suggestions,

	Chris