[Zope] Previewing Temporary Images

Garrett Walker cuz@remus.rutgers.edu
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 11:50:07 -0400 (EDT)

I am also intereested in doing this.  My experience with other content
management systems is that you have to do the write somewhere so the IMG
tag can show it.  Usually all you get in the page that has been posted to
is some form of the binary content of the file, which the IMG tag can't
use.  Assuming zope does something similar, To do what you want to do
would require modifying how zope handles the form post internally so that
inputs of type "file" are treated differently, and writing them somewhere
the IMG tag can get to them.

-Garrett