[Zope] www.oswg.org runs Zope?

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 13:18:40 +0000 (GMT)

Hi!

   It is amazing how many people believe that SSL (and other technical
solutions) can bring security "by default"!
   People - that is the weakiest point in security, and installing SSL
would not make them much more secure. Even worse - notion of SSL can make
people feel "more secure" without deep investigation and learning; that's
is worse than no security at all!

----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru