[Zope] www.oswg.org runs Zope?

Ng Pheng Siong ngps@post1.com
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 00:35:52 +0800

On Wed, Apr 19, 2000 at 05:04:00PM +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
> > It has been done, by yours truly, and is known as ZServerSSL.
> > See http://www.post1.com/home/ngps/m2.
>
> What does this actually do? Does it replace parts of the Zope install?
> Does it simply add another
> server to Zope (which would be cool, it's getting quite a collection ;-)
> http, ftp, xml-rpc...)

ZServerSSL provides a HTTPS server, based on the ZServer's HTTP server.
All the HTTP heavy lifting is still done by ZServer; ZServerSSL simply
makes it work over SSL, i.e., HTTPS.

> Is there any chance you could feed it to DC so they can get it into
> Zope 2.2 or something?

M2Crypto, the SSL plumbing for ZServerSSL, is released under a
BSD/Python-ish license.

ZServerSSL is under the ZPL.

If DC is interested, I will be happy to assist.

Cheers.
--
Ng Pheng Siong <ngps@post1.com> * http://www.post1.com/home/ngps