[Zope] DTML-TREE

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 15:21:31 +0200

><dtml-if myobject>
> <dtml-tree myobject>
> </dtml-tree>
><dtml-else>
> ...put your else stuff here...
></dtml-if>

I don't define myobject. My tree searches certain classes. :

<dtml-tree branches_expr="objectValues['MyClass']">
</dtml-tree>

This code is defined in the index_html of a container class.

So in order to use the 'if' statement, I would need a way to say : 'if a
class exists of this type then, otherwise do..'. How can I handle this?