[Zope] to class or not to class?

Marco Mariani m.mariani@imola.nettuno.it
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 00:37:19 +0200

I reckon that:

 1) Without ZClasses, I am lost

 2) Without external methods using ZClasses, I am lost

 3) to make 1) and 2) happen, I need to create new products

hence

 4) I need to ask my provider to let me install my own products
    (at a premium, of course, because it's a zope virtual server
    for me alone).

Right?

Why is it so? Is it a philosophical, political or technical choice?

And again, sorry to bother you, but where can I understand the
difference (and moral implications) between Python Methods and
External Methods?

I've read in the mailing list archive about some problems between
Ext. Meth. and ZClasses, I can't find the post anymore. At the time,
I didn't know that I needed ZClasses. Is there any truth?

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
(in particular to DigiCool for adding some spice to our lives!)