[Zope] RE: Re: [Zope] Zope and CSS

Andrew Williams ajwms@visto.com
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 19:17:50 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From:    Andrew Williams ajwms@visto.com
Sent:    Wed, 19 Apr 2000 10:14:29 -0700
To:      mindlace@imeme.net
Subject: Re: [Zope] Zope and CSS

Ethan:

Thanks for the reply.  I have indeed turned netscape's caching off (0 for both disk and memory cache), and I have <dtml-call "RESPONSE.setHeader('Content-Type', 'text/css')"> in the top of the "stylesheet methods"

I am also sending two different stylesheets depending on the browser (IE or NS).  Don't ask why! :)

Anyway, I *think* I fixed the problem, even though I don't know what the root cause was.  I basically deleted the DTML method, and started adding and testing the styles one at a time.  I left out some of the other styles which I'm not using anymore and voila! everything worked.

I guess there was something in the styles I left out that was messing Netscape up, but for the life of me I can't figure out which one.

Andrew