[Zope] REQUEST.set in ZSQL Methods?

Alexander Schonfeld alex@garage.co.jp
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 18:26:03 +0900

On Zope 2.1.6, Zodbcda (3.1.0b2 newest... I think), WinNT:

I have some old ZSQL Methods which use the REQUEST object to store some
variables.

I seem to be getting a name error when I try these with the newer
zodbcda... not with the sybaseda or the old Zope and old zodbcda.

For example:
---
	<!--#unless "_.str(ColumnValue)[0] == '[' and
_.str(ColumnValue)[-1] == ']'"-->
	<!--#call "REQUEST.set('ColumnValue', [ColumnValue])"-->
	<!--#/unless-->
	<!--#with REQUEST-->
---
I get a NameError when it does the REQUEST.set.

Can you believe it!? Zope legacy code... :)  I have lots of these ZSQL
Methods, so I don't really want to change all the logic... but if there
is a simple way to pass in the REQUEST object or fix the DA that would
be nice.  Anyone with similar problems?

Thanks,

Alex.

1010011010