[Zope] Acquisition problem

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 16:08:29 +0100

Hi,

We experienced a similar problem when trying to have standard_error_message
send an email to a folder owner. The root folder had an error_to property of the
overall webmaster, so no error messages would be missed, but folder owners were
encouraged to add this property to their folders so they got emails about
problems originating in their folders.

The problem was, the webmaster was the only person who got the emails, even if
the property was defined. Is this a problem showing through?
If someone else can confirm this (and that we two are not mad ;-) then this
should probably go in the collector :S

We experienced this on Zope 2.1.4

cheers,

Chris