[Zope] problems connections to database

Bob Tierney bob.tierney@goingv.com
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 08:39:07 -0400 (EDT)

Tom,

Have you tried deleting the Interbase connection object, then restarting
Zope and then adding the Interbase connection object back in.  It may not
help but it might provide more clues as to where the problem lies.

Regards,

Bob

Robert E. Tierney                   EMail: bob.tierney@goingv.com
Going Virtual                        HTTP: www.goingv.com
10800 Independence Pointe Pkwy      Phone: 1-704-849-0731 x109
Matthews, NC 28105                    Fax: 1-704-849-2279
                                      AIM: RETierney