[Zope] zcatalog -- returning context of hits on fulltext

Jean Jordaan Jean@mosaicsoftware.com
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 14:45:39 +0200

Hi Toby

> If you really do have a 67 page document,

For the sake of the argument, that was page 67 of a 149-page
document ..

> it would be better to store each page in its own ZODB
> object, and index each page individually.

Well, the number of pages depends on the formatting .. but it
might be an idea -- chunking the input, say a paragraph, or,
better, a sentence at a time.

I want to spend the absolute minimum time doing anything like
that manually though. Content managers should be able to add a
document without jumping through any hoops. So that chunking
should be automatic.

--
jean