[Zope] Not like ASP complaint - any good answers

Luciano Ramalho luciano@hiper.com.br
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 21:35:19 -0300

Intermingling application logic with HTML code is a good idea if these
conditions are met:

1) your website logic and its graphic design always change in sync;
2) you have more real programmers than HTML coders;
3) your programmers´ workload is so light that you don´t care about
reusing code;

Unfortunately, in the real world it seems these conditions never exist.

Best regards,

Luciano Ramalho