[Zope] Instance within Instance

Daryl Stultz daryl@together.net
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 23:48:50 -0500

Tim Cook wrote:
> The folder doesn't exist until after the first response. So you
> can't GET it's context in the same call you create it in.
>
> Make more sense?

It makes perfect sense, but still doesn't work. I returned it to the two
file call setup as you gave it to me and I get the same Authorization
Failed error. From the folder (as it originally worked) it DOES work
from a single method.

It's probably not neccessary for us to continue this. If I need to do
this, I can set up a clone operation much like "Stan's ZAcme Website"
from the ZCMG. I'm not sure there is any effective difference - it's
just not as neat...

Thanks again for all your help...