[Zope] FTP in HTML-Kit? (Or other editor on MS-Windows)

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 22:21:06 +0100

On Mon, Dec 04, 2000 at 11:09:00PM +0100, Oliver Bleutgen wrote:
> A very interesting feature for zope seems to be the following:
>
> " Ability to map local folders to remote servers, for the purpose
> of previewing files with server-side scripting through the server
> ("Edit | Preferences... | Preview | Edit Preview Rules...").
> The user interface for this option has not been finalized."

I haven't yet been able to get this to work; I don't think it applies to
files retrieved from FTP. You can, however, rightclick on a file in the
Workspace and choose preview to open it in a browser window.

--
Martijn Pieters