[Zope] user Nobody?

addyd@unk.edu addyd@unk.edu
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 16:10:20 -0600

Did I just read somewhere that beginning with a recent Zope release that
the server no longer runs as user Nobody (for security reasons)? I've read
so much stuff on Zope in the last week that I don't remember where I saw
that or what it now runs as.

Assuming someone gives me that name (please?) does that mean that the
install HOWTO is already out-of-date (last modified 1/17/2000) and I need
to substitute the new name for everywhere the HOWTO says "user nobody"? Or
do I still follow the HOWTO to the letter?

I'll be using 2.1.2 on LinuxPPC (Python 1.52). Many thanks!

Darren Addy
University of Nebraska at Kearney