[Zope] Problem accessing Alias'd columns from SQL query...

Robert Geiger rgeiger@bellsouth.net
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 17:19:31 -0500

I have a MySQL connector working fine with several queries.

I made another query and it has Alias'd columns.

When I try to access the columns to lay out a table using
<dtml-var ColumnName> the Alias'd columns raise an error. See below.

Thanks for any assistance on this matter.

--------ERROR INFO-------------

Zope Error

Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: MonthDay

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /pub/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 214, in
publish_module
  File /pub/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 179, in publish
  File /pub/Zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 202, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
  File /pub/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 165, in publish
  File /pub/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 160, in mapply
    (Object: Report_Birthday)
  File /pub/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 102, in call_object
    (Object: Report_Birthday)
  File /pub/Zope/lib/python/OFS/DTMLMethod.py, line 145, in __call__
    (Object: Report_Birthday)
  File /pub/Zope/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_String.py, line 502, in
__call__
    (Object: Report_Birthday)
  File /pub/Zope/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_In.py, line 691, in
renderwob
    (Object: List_Phone)
  File /pub/Zope/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_Var.py, line 276, in render
    (Object: MonthDay)
KeyError: (see above)