[Zope] Tree Tag and DTML-Documents

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Thu, 03 Feb 2000 16:32:19 +0000

>       <dtml-var title>

> Finally, and this is weird, I have a DTML Document:
> /OCM/overview/Test/Folder/index_html
>
> which doesn't show up AT ALL in the above tree when the tree appears in
> /OCM/index_html (which is a DTML method in order for the tree to show up...)
> or anywhere else for that matter, however a DTML method in the same folder
> does show up...

A big Doh! here and you can probably guess from the quotes above what the
problem is. The DTML Document had no title, only an ID, hence it didn't show
up.... adding a title solved the problem.

That said, I'm still looking for answers about the other two questions. I hope
they're not as simple as the one above...

Chris