[Zope] Solved it. <relief> ... Nightmare - Locked myself out.

Jochen Haeberle listen@MIDRAS.de
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 21:21:38 +0100

At 11:12 Uhr -0800 03.02.2000, Hung Jung Lu wrote:
>chas <pand-@skinnyhippo.com> wrote:
>>The answer is to use "__no_before_traverse__" in the URL.
>>
>>http://127.0.0.1/__no_before_traverse__/manage
>>
>>Sorry for the noise.
>
>It's not a noise. It's kind of scary to use SiteAccess when
>this happens so easily.

I tried my first experiment with SiteAcess on a Xen instance. I did
exactly what was told in the VirtualHosting Page for SiteAccess but
can't get into Xen anymore... All I get is a screen asking me to log
in and User:Password Challenges from the Browser.

The __no_befor_traverse__ does not work at all with Xen...

I think SiteAccess is a dangerous little bugger - be careful with it...

Jochen