[Zope] Solved it. <relief> ... Nightmare - Locked myself out.

Evan Simpson evan@digicool.com
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 14:50:34 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: Jochen Haeberle <listen@MIDRAS.de>
> I tried my first experiment with SiteAcess on a Xen instance. I did
> exactly what was told in the VirtualHosting Page for SiteAccess but
> can't get into Xen anymore... All I get is a screen asking me to log
> in and User:Password Challenges from the Browser.

More details please! How exactly are you set up?  What's a Xen instance?
Can you get in with
http://your.machine.name:8080/__no_before_traverse__/manage?  Did you put
anything in your Access Rule which tries to acquire or access other Zope
objects? (If so, it needs a Proxy role).

(And to others reading this: *pleease* let me know if you have trouble on
this scale; I'm glad to help)

Cheers,

Evan @ digicool