[Zope] Using CC with MailHost

Guy Davis davis@arc.ab.ca
Wed, 09 Feb 2000 13:18:31 -0700

I am running Zope 2.12 on a RH6.1 Linux box.  Using the mailhost object
connecting to the sendmail port on the localhost.  I can send mail just
fine using the To: field.  My problem is that if include a Cc: field
directly below it, the message doesn't get sent to the cc address.  I
can receive it at the To address and the CC field is displayed
properly.

If I can't get the CC function working, I'll have to use multiple loops
of the same <dtml-sendmail code>.  Has anyone using the setup I
described above gotten the CC to work?  If so, please show me the exact
contents of your sendmail tag.  Thanks.
--
       Guy Davis    mailto:davis@arc.ab.ca
  (403) 210-5334    Alberta Research Council