[Zope] FW: [Zope] WebDav & IE5 webfolders

Chip Vanek chip@upcast.com
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 14:36:01 -0800

Hi,

My mistake.  I am developing with the PTK Portal code and
got WebFolder errors that are due to the content adding
restrictions of PTK not the Zope WebDAV.  When I try to upload a
file to some other folder on my Zope server it works fine.

I am using straight Zserver for testing/Dev but expect to
deploy on Apache and IIS redirectors.

Now that I can "drag & drop" a file from a Windows desktop
to a Zope folder I want to trigger a task for the user to
make the document indexed in the PTK Zcatalog.  I expect that
the Zcatalog cannot index binary files like MS Word so I need
to wrap the uploaded doc in something that I can set some
indexable properties on, right?   I am still very new to Zope
and do not what is possible but love the hunt.

Does anyone know how to index MS Word docs with Zcatalog?

Best,

Chip Vanek