[Zope] GenericUserFolder - Working now

James W. Howe jwh@allencreek.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:32:41 -0500

I just got the GenericUserFolder to work under Zope 2.1.3.  To make things
work, I edited the code in GenericUserFolder.py and User.py and removed any
reference to the im_func attribute.  For example, in GenericUserFolder
there was this line of code:

	    data = self.userList.im_func(self,self.REQUEST)

which always caused an exception.  I changed it to this:

	    data = self.userList(self,self.REQUEST)

I also fixed places in User.py which referenced im_func.  I simply removed
the reference, restarted Zope and now GUF seems to be doing what I
expect.  Is there something about this version of Zope such that the
im_func attribute doesn't need to be called?

Thanks.

James W. Howe				mailto:jwh@allencreek.com
Allen Creek Software, Inc.		pgpkey: http://ic.net/~jwh/pgpkey.html
Ann Arbor, MI  48103