[Zope] ITP: m2crypto and ZServer-ssl

Lalo Martins lalo@hackandroll.org, debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 08:19:05 -0200

I'm planning to make Debian packages of m2crypto and ZServer-ssl.

m2crypto is a Python interface to openssl. ZServer-ssl is,
d'oh, a SSL version of Zope's ZServer. They all come as a
single source package; there is more stuff in there, but I'll
leave it in /usr/share/m2crypto/examples unless someone asks me
otherwise.

They're available at http://mars.post1.com/home/ngps/m2/ and
soon http://www.hackandroll.org/members/ngps/ perhaps.

I'm currently tailoring ZServer-ssl to work with Debian's zope
directory layout, then I'll get to packaging.

They're developed in... Korea, IIRC... by Ng Pheng Siong. I am
in Brazil. Yes, we both have addresses @ something.com or
something.org, but none of us are in the US.

Sorry for the huge and ugly ammount of cross-posting. Please
either respect the Reply-to header or followup directly to me.

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----
                 Resistance is futile.