[Zope] Max Length for 'text' property???

Jonathan Cheyne jonathan@home-all.org.uk
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 19:24:43 +0000 (GMT)

Ouch! Just got bit by this thing ... created quite a few zclasses etc all
looking good however I only subclassed Catalogaware and Renderable and not
DtmlDocument because of sub cataloging problems I was having. Is this the
problem - not having a suitable subclass to contain longer text entry? I
have a text property called body that I was trying to use to contain any
text content for tha instance ...

I have a site to present tomorrow and am stumped - anybody have any ideas?
Have I gone about this rather rashly?? I /need/ catalog aware and so don't
want to use dtml document.

Staring disaster in the face

Jonathan