[Zope] pgci problem with Zope-1.10.2 and pdflib

Nuno Maltez eq3nmf@eq.uc.pt
Fri, 07 Jan 2000 01:42:18 +0000

Hi,

I'm having a problem trying to create a with pdflib and pcgi.
I'm using Zope 1.10.2 on Linux and using an external method to generate
a pDF file which is then returned with an 'application/pdf'
mime type.

Using ZopeHTTPServer I found no problems at all, but in this
site I need to use Apache (Zap).

However, I found that with Zap, instead of a nice PDF file
I get a pgci error:

Fri Jan  7 02:23:35 2000
  pcgi-wrapper: unexpected out-of-bound data in stdin  t[0] = 80

I think I've traced it to the PDF_close() statement. If I return
from the external method before closing the PDF, I get my file but,
of course, not complete, so it's no solution.

Has anyone experienced any similar problems? Has anyone tried to
use pdflib with Zope and Apache?

Thanks in advance,
Nuno