[Zope] Re: bug in GenericUserFolder

Stuart 'Zen' Bishop zen@cs.rmit.edu.au
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 17:47:22 +1100 (EST)

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000, Timothy Wilson wrote:

> I've discovered what appears to be a bug in GenericUserFolder and I'm
> wondering if someone else can verify it. (Who knows, it might just be me.)

I've received a similar bug report already.

Check the permissions on your directories - you might find they no loger
have world read/execute access when they did before.

When you untar the distribution, the permissions may be modified on your
/lib & /lib/Products directories - a side-effect of using tar as the
installation mechanism. Something to be dococumented in the product
developer guides that people are trying to get organized in another thread...

--
 ___
   //     Zen (alias Stuart Bishop)     Work: zen@cs.rmit.edu.au