[Zope] Accessing built in Icons

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 15:20:46 -0500

On the Basic tab of your ZClass, the italic icon field is the URL of the
image, relative to the root URL of your Zope installation. If you
replace this with the relative URL of another icon, say
misc_/OFSP/Folder_icon.gif for the Folder icon, your ZClass will be
displayed with that URL for its icon.

Make sure you create the ZClass without an initial image, otherwise this
initial image will still take up space in the ZODB until the ZClass is
removed, even though you do not use it.

--
Martijn Pieters, Software Engineer
http://wwwkeys.nl.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8A32149