[Zope] Security

Gregor vorlon@iglou.com
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 22:29:55 -0500

Of course, my previous post about fixing the Factory should not be taken to
mean that I actually understand why it works now.

In fact, quite the opposite.  Emboldened by this small step forward, I tried
creating a new type of ThingProduct, with more or less the same results as
before: Can't add the new type of Thing to the Place.  This time, the factory
isn't broke (which was probably something I did trying to fix the original
problem).

Auuuughhhhh! ^_^

I really think the following page is doing more to confuse me than to help me
;-)

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Guides/ZDG-HTML/ZDG.6.3.7.html