[Zope] Dbase error

Nick Garcia ngarcia@codeit.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 14:24:24 -0800

Denny Valliant wrote:

> Hola everyone!
>
>     When I am in the management area of zope, and it shows me the list of
> folders, methods, etc. that are in my zope database, a funny thing keeps
> happening.
>     About 3 folders deep, there is a folder, that when I click on it,
> instead of showing me the contents of the folder, it loads up the standard
> header that is _inside_ the folder.
>     I say: "what the heck?!?!"
>     I've tried exporting from the old db, importing into the new db, with on
> luck.
>     I've tried renaming the subfolder... no luck.
>     I've tried logging in as different users... no luck.
>     I've tried some really weird stuff that I was just hoping would work, no
> luck.

Are you using UserDb?  The only time I've seen this happen is when I had
a UserDb acl_users in that directory.  If I've logged in using UserDb
then it freaked out like that.  Going to /path/to/acl_users/docLogout
would usually fix it.

--
Nick Garcia | ngarcia@codeit.com
CodeIt Computing | http://codeit.com