[Zope] Dbase error

Denny Valliant valliant@unm.edu
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 14:15:37 -0700

Hola everyone!

    I have been having a problem with my zope database ever since I
converted it from the old zope to the new one.  The problem that I keep
having is:

    When I am in the management area of zope, and it shows me the list of
folders, methods, etc. that are in my zope database, a funny thing keeps
happening.
    About 3 folders deep, there is a folder, that when I click on it,
instead of showing me the contents of the folder, it loads up the standard
header that is _inside_ the folder.
    I say: "what the heck?!?!"
    I've tried exporting from the old db, importing into the new db, with on
luck.
    I've tried renaming the subfolder... no luck.
    I've tried logging in as different users... no luck.
    I've tried some really weird stuff that I was just hoping would work, no
luck.

For the life of me I can't figure out what is going on.
    I click on the subfolder, and it gives me a web page instead of an index
of what's actually _in_ the folder. Under the old version of zope, it works
fine.  The problem only started when I implemented the new ver.

In short; People are yelling at me, and I haven't a clue as to how to fix
this. If ANYONE has seen this before... PleAsE HElP!!!

Yall have been a great help in the past... I'm hoping yall can be a great
help to me now too! If people keep helping me, maybe someday I will know
enough to actually be able to help others, ya know? Thanks, even if no one
knows the answer. I have to get this working, so with or without help, I
will, but I would REALLY appreciate the help.

Gracias,
Denny V.