[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] ASP vs Zope vs PHP vs ..?

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 03:03:44 -0500

(Michael, I moved this from the zope-dev mailing list to the zope
mailing list because its content is more suited for the latter...)

When you say that you can't you "move files bidirectionally" via FTP
what do you mean?  Do you mean you can download but can't upload?

Zope's doesn't currently provide much more than FTP or WebDAV for
interactive content editing in WYSIWYG or remote-editing tools.
Devising methods to improve this situation is one of the goals of the
Zope-Mozilla project, which I believe is still basically in the
inception phase.

If you've got ideas about how we can ease some of your Zope-caused pain,
this is probably a suitable forum to let us know...

--
Chris McDonough
Digital Creations, Inc.