[Zope] Re: Anyone using Zope Mail Host with MS Exchange ? (chas)

David Salgado david@digitalronin.com
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 10:07:15 -0000

Hi Chas

>I have a client reporting that mail sent from Zope
>using a MS Exchange box as their Zope Mail Host
>never arrives.

Just tried using our Exchange server as the SMTP
server for a MailHost (which works just fine with the
other two 'real' SMTP servers I have access to, and
sure enough, the mail never arrived.

Looks like a real MS feature -- anyone else?

BTW, the Exchange server works OK as an SMTP
host from Outlook Express, which is the only
'standards-based' mail client I've got on this machine.

Cheers

             David