[Zope] ZRTChat: Logged in users indicator

Brendon Grunewald (70South) brendon@70south.com
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 21:04:35 +0100

I would like to put an image or different text at several places in the
site when ever there is at least one person logged into the ZRTChat
chatroom. i.e. a light on the front page to indicate that there is a
chat session presently underway in the chatroom.
Question:
How can I accomplish the following algorithm,
<If logged in users exist>
   display image or text a
<else>
   display image or text b
<fi>

Basically I need to know how I can access a variable or other data type
that will tell me whether there is anyone logged on when the page in
question is requested. If no such variable exists, is there some other
way of accomplishing this!

Thanks
Brendon

--