[Zope] ZopePacks: A Proposal for a new Zope Product...

Shaw, Mark Mark.Shaw@cadus.com
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:06:41 -0500

Butch, that is a great idea.  It would be a great tool for novices like
myself.  I currently have a problem where I built a ZClassed based object
and now am unsure how to move the object/product to a new Zope instance.
Are there any pointers out there on how this is accomplished?  Thanks in
advance for any help you can provide on this.
	-Mark