[Zope] Zope as a content manager for static web sites

Bob Crosley Bob Crosley" <bobc@hilgraeve.com
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:35:15 -0500

We're using Zope to build a web based app, but we also have a site
that just serves static pages.  I'd love to use Zope as a content
management tool for the static site, but can't install Zope on that
server.

Is there a Zope add-on that would let me build the site in Zope, and
then publish a static web site from that.  Have Zope build the HTML
pages from the DTML methods, and write them to disk, so that I can
then FTP those to the server?

Any directions you could point me would be greatly appreciated.

Bob