[Zope] broken ZMySQLDA II

Ragnar Beer rbeer@uni-goettingen.de
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 09:10:21 +0100

I've come closer to the solution but not close enough... I overlooked
an error occuring in the "python build.py" step, because after the
first time I installed zope successfully I wrote an install-script to
do the work for me the next time. Ok, the error-message is:

ImportError: libmysqlclient.so.6: cannot open shared object file: no
such file or directory

I remembered that the last time I saw this error I created a link
mysql in /usr/lib/ pointing to /usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql. But this
time it didn't do the job. I also edited the Setup file
...-L/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql. Still not found.
But it is there. What's going wrong?

Ragnar